Armstrong Split Central Heat pumps
The Armstrong Air® complete line of heat pumps is what happens when you set out to be the best. Quiet, energy efficient year around comfort though advanced refrigeration technology. All Armstrong Air® split central heat pumps include the following features:
- MHT™ Technology: Armstrong Air’s proprietary heat transfer system uses a specially designed fan shroud, rifled tubing and lanced coil fins for maximum heat transfer and efficiency.
- Quiet Shift™ Technology: Smooth shift into and out of defrost mode without excessive noise.
- Clean-Sweep Defrost: Starts the defrost cycle at the bottom of the coil to ensure all ice and frost build up is removed effectively.
- Anti-Microbial Protection: Matched Armstrong Air indoor coils include drain pans that are infused with an antibacterial agent that destabilizes the membrane of microorganism cells, disrupting the cellular function of odor-causing mold and bacteria so that they can no longer grow or reproduce.
- Low Noise: A swept-wing fan blade design reduces turbulence, while a heavy-duty compressor blanket (excluding SHP14LB) further reduces sound levels.
- Integrated Compressor Protection: High- and low-pressure switches protect the compressor, helping to ensure lasting performance.
- Sealed Contactor with Lugs: Completely covers the contactor, protecting it from debris and insects.
- Warranty: 10 Year limited compressor warranty, limited 10 year parts warranty.